Welcome to L][HP
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

In leg cu Augument!

4 participanți

In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty In leg cu Augument!

Mesaj  ElDiablo Mier Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Me and my friends have a suggestion from the server... as far as I know, donations starter.
Please make the augmentation COMPLETELY donation and remove it from in-game, so only donators can have augmented items...

In this way balance will be back and more ppl. will return on the server.

People that want this:-Pulpa;-KamaSutra;-Crazyjim;-Dezertor;-WestBoy;-Firedust;-Must4ngv8;-Ph4z3;-Albinutza

These are MY FRIENDS that want this... maybe more people will want this... it is the best way for a more balanced server with no people whining "oooo full augment man"...

People that enter server and are newbies get hit by an archer with might active and duel mighrt active with really a lot of damage Smile

I suggest a pool for this one,a vote system Smile or just make it directly... because there are alot of kids who will say "NOOOO" and then like it Smile

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty Re: In leg cu Augument!

Mesaj  Saw Mier Dec 30, 2009 5:54 pm

i agree:)

Saw
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Dezertor Mier Dec 30, 2009 5:57 pm

I Agree with you!

Dezertor
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Luciferrr Mier Dec 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Yes,this is good... now server will be balanced and we play nice with no augment

Luciferrr

Data de inscriere : 30/12/2009

Sus In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty Agree

Mesaj  Arak Mier Dec 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Sunt de acord/I agree

Arak
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Gigi Mier Dec 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Shi yo sunt de akord..datzi wipe la auguments..daca nu wipe de tot..80% din server vrea..peace out!

Gigi
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Gigals! Mier Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Love the idea man BALANCEEEEE!!!!! Cool

Gigals!
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Chitara Mier Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Da ar fii o idee sa scoata augmenetele:D sunt de acord Smile eu si majoritatea playerilor sau mai bine wipe de tot:)) si fara LS

Chitara
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Noobzzz Mier Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

No wipe....if its 90% needed..just do a augument wipe..Neutral

Noobzzz
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Crissa* Mier Dec 30, 2009 10:17 pm

I agree/ numa buggeri pe server, in frunte cu jummbo --X(

Crissa*
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Hawk Joi Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am

bad ideea if u want ballance make it so we can keep only 1 augment active and the augment from ur hands
if u make augments donations only normal players will drop like flyes in front of a donator
though donations seem very far from me since the sv has alot of buggs and so on, but i guess u need some $$$$
try to grow a real comunity like 200 players then i see the point of donations, but thats just my point of wiev
wipe will not bring more ppl on or balance sh.it, a stabile, bug free sv will though
Ty 4 reading me,
Hawk
PS: i dont rly understand how making augments donations only will ballance the sv..., care 2 explain?^^
-----edit
i always said that banning its a bad ideea, fix the bugs players use, coz u have a very fragile comunity that u dont afford 2 lose

Hawk

Data de inscriere : 24/12/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Joi Dec 31, 2009 2:27 am

Well... a more balanced server is like,how can I explain...

Ok,EVERYBODY is whining "ohhh,look at the full aug people" and things like that man... alot of people are entering the server... they like it,but when they get kicked by a full augmented man... they just leave saying "noob server"... you know what I mean...

Balanced in the means of everybody being the same,only THEN the people will be categorized of skill,not pure luck...

As for donation OP, Long time ago,I played on a server L2Rez...
That server was EXCELLENT by the simple fact that there were alot of donators... think of it as an GvE but where evil are more powerful but not as many as good...

We made party of 6 just to kill 2 donators Smile The idea of "Damn that noob,donating, I'm GONNA KILL HIM" made me play with ALOT of interess...

As you see,the general Idea of remove augmentation is for people to be equal,so only skill can make difference ^_^ So more people will enter the server... because were loosing alot of people

Think of it as, full augu people on this servers are like donators... I had a friend that left by this reason, "they have too much auguments"

So augu wipe and augu only donators= more people

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Hawk Joi Dec 31, 2009 4:00 am

ElDiablo a scris:Well... a more balanced server is like,how can I explain...

Ok,EVERYBODY is whining "ohhh,look at the full aug people" and things like that man... alot of people are entering the server... they like it,but when they get kicked by a full augmented man... they just leave saying "noob server"... you know what I mean...

Balanced in the means of everybody being the same,only THEN the people will be categorized of skill,not pure luck...

As for donation OP, Long time ago,I played on a server L2Rez...
That server was EXCELLENT by the simple fact that there were alot of donators... think of it as an GvE but where evil are more powerful but not as many as good...

We made party of 6 just to kill 2 donators Smile The idea of "Damn that noob,donating, I'm GONNA KILL HIM" made me play with ALOT of interess...

As you see,the general Idea of remove augmentation is for people to be equal,so only skill can make difference ^_^ So more people will enter the server... because were loosing alot of people

Think of it as, full augu people on this servers are like donators... I had a friend that left by this reason, "they have too much auguments"

So augu wipe and augu only donators= more people

dude if i could augment u can do that 2 u make no sense 2 me...we can be equal if u augment a lil more^^ but u cant be equal witha a ful augmented donator... m i dumb or u cant understand?

Hawk

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Joi Dec 31, 2009 4:40 am

You are not dumb man stay chill Smile

The donators AREN'T ment to be balanced,if you were reading more carefully you wold see what I said about the GvE thing.... They aren't ment to be equal with us... they are ment to be OP,like mini-raidboss Smile It wold be fun man I assure you ^_^

And the taught that he (the donator) has something that you wold never have except donating is other than having something that you can obtain... think about it... the,how can I say it, jealousy doesn't exist anymore...

When 2 augment people one more powerful than the other fight, the loser wold say something like "Oww man why don't I have such augments" because PROBABLY the quantity of medals he bough was higher than the other but he just doesn't have luck to get skills... you know what I'm saying?

If you battle 1v1 with a Donator you just say... "ohhh yeah ... so what? he is still is noob" and later you come with party and rip his *** Smile It's fun,believe me..

Oh and about the fact that "It's a bad Idea" ...
I am no judge... but as far as I see in this post,you are the only one that doesn't like it... Smile Not that your idea isn't good, I can't tell you that... but the people can,and as far as I can see people like my idea... still there is 1 thing I like about you... You speak English clearly... there are a lot of people on this server that can't speak English good.... it's just ... ahh

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty Cretini la putere

Mesaj  DarkExod Joi Dec 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Daca voi nu aveti aug bune nu trebuie sa aibe nimeni nu?Asta e gadire de copil.Daca unii farmeaza zi si noapte pentru aug voi vreti sa si frecati menta si sa aveti aug bune ha?da cine nu vrea asa.Daca se scoate augmentele si ls de la shop aproape tot serveru se lasa si numa gm o sa fie pe server.Aa si inca ceva daca va plac donatiile donati cine va opreste?Daca sa-r pune aug pe donatii nu ar mai fi ambalance.Asa ca nu mai plangeti cand sunteti batuti pentru ca ala are aug mai bun.Exista farm nu sa ai totul de-a gata.(Nu sunt de acord/NO)

DarkExod
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Joi Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Frate... calm down Smile

Asa,fii atent... eu pe caracterul meu am avasion passiv si activ pe 2 infiity bow... empower passive pe infinity rod si duel might active si wild magic active... in principal rup Smile intelegi? si pe celelalt character am si celestial ^_^ eu am augmente foarte bune... dar spre deosebire de "gandirea de copil" pe care mio impui tu... eu ma gandesc la server... la lumea care intra si vad ca toti sunt full augu si nau cum sa fac ca nui lasa astia sa farmeze in PIG (e adevarat ca vad ca vin newbies in PIG si COT si nui lasa astia sa farmeze)

Deci eu am augmente calumea... dar eu ma gandesc mai departe de atat...

Si despre chestia aia ca toti ies de pe server Razz Ai citi mai sus? Cei din prima mea postare vor... sunt cam 8 nu mai stiu... si astia care spun I agree... sunt multi intelegi? nush cum sati spun...

Cred ca doar pur si simplu tie iti e frica sa pierzi augu si nu te gandesti la binele serverului... intradevar... o sa pierdem ceva,dar o sa castigam mult mai multi oameni Smile
Credema mam gandit bine inainte sa postez treaba asta... am studiat cazut newbielor care ii vad intr-o zi si nui mai vad in cealalta Smile observ din ce in ce mai mult ca nu prea mai vad newbie... nu mai intra pe sv... doar raman astia tari intelegi? Smile prin augmente la donatii se face balanta ca toti fara donatii vor fi egali... si probabil 2-3 de pe server vor dona... si aia vor fi tinte la tot serverul Smile deci prin urmare o sai facem usor cu un party bine plasat si o sa fie distractiv...

Apropo,te rog frumos nu mai pronunta cuvinte urate pe forum... "Cretini" ... din cate stiu in regulament scrie clar ca nu prea ai voie... bea si tu o cafea si o sa te simti mai bine Smile

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Fernando Joi Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Eu sunt relativ de acord. adica,cu ocazia asta scapam si de coruptie ca sunt multi dinatia care au aug de la GM si cand ii intrebi de unde apai am avut noroq
Asa o sa se stie cine are si cine nu in plus ca no sa fie multi donatori
Toti avand aceleasi armuri si arme si puteri, o sa iasa in evidenta aia care or sa stie sa joace,asa o sa fie un server adevarat, poti sa farmezi la augmente 100.000 medalii, daca nu ai noroc degeaba leai farmat deci lasatima in pace voi astia care aveti full, si va ie frica sa le pierdeti sa sa fiti si voi egali.
Scarry cats Twisted Evil

I like the idea / I agree What a Face

Fernando
Vizitator

Sus In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty WTF?????

Mesaj  Oblivi0us Joi Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm

man wtf r u saying????this want bring more ppl...it will make ppl leave the srv....you know many ppl can not donate...its not easy for them....so by making augments for donators only you destroy the srv by all means......What you say is a stupid idea....

Oblivi0us

Data de inscriere : 23/12/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Joi Dec 31, 2009 8:12 pm

You don't need augments man... if you don't get the idea ok...

But if it's a bad idea why is everyone except some people Approving it?

As for that. if there are no augments, there is no whining about one being more powerful that the other just because of luck... it should be skill ^_^

And believe me... more people will enter the server because they won't have to farm a lot to be in line with the others (people this days are sooo you know how) and are now leaving when they see how OP are aug people... and read more carefully what I wrote...

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  AllNoobsBurn Joi Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Sunt total deacord cu asta! daca nar fi augumente serverul ar fii mult mai echilibrat

AllNoobsBurn

Data de inscriere : 31/12/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Hawk Joi Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm

AllNoobsBurn a scris:Sunt total deacord cu asta! daca nar fi augumente serverul ar fii mult mai echilibrat
First of all try 2 post in english, second u say that no aug would be better and with this i can agree, or 1 pasive in ur hands and only 1 active, but its stupid donations 2 be donations only.
It would be very funny for the donators 2 make 1 clan^^ 2 show u ballance^^.
PS: ppl that post/read forum as u can see dont get much of the arguments, cant understand much,(ie multe n juru lor si nu nteleg nimic), besides this forum isnt relevant coz its in romanian, can be seen only with mozila and so on.
------------------
I dont want 2 offend no1, but some of us cant spell their own language(ro), are they able 2 think better???, i mean if u took at least 5 years in school shouldnt make those 2nd grade mistakes...
Bafta.Mana pe "almanahe"^^

Hawk

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Joi Dec 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Your right... they should post in English... I am romanian too but I post in english almost all my posts ^_^

1 active and 1 passive should solve something... only if you can chose them and are not a pool or something Smile

As for the donator clan... on the sv that I played GvE with donators that was exactly what they did... A clan (I think Exterminator was theyr name) only full of donators...

All the clans were in alliance and whenever Exterminator appeard somewhere... all clans where there to hunt them... like a 20v5 Smile It was VERY COOL with a Donator clan that was hunted by everyone Smile

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Hawk Joi Dec 31, 2009 9:40 pm

1 active and 1 passive should solve something... only if you can chose them and are not a pool or something Smile
cant follow u:/ ElDiablo

Hawk

Sus In jos

In leg cu Augument! Empty Re:IN leg cu augmentele

Mesaj  Exodia Joi Dec 31, 2009 10:40 pm

NU nu ma oftic ca vai ca o sa pierd niste amarate de aug si nu mie greu sa vorbesc in engleza.A si inca ceva nu ma gandesc la mine ma gandesc la aia care au farmat zi si noapte pentru augmente chiar daca nu le cadea ceva bun nu se dadeau batuti si mai farmau ca chiar daca ai ghinion pana la urma tot iti cade ceva bun la augmente,in legatura cu newbie si eu imi vedeam pk de la toti la zona de farm dar asta nu ma facea sa ma las de server cum fac altii care gata daca isi iau bataie "gata e sfarsitul lumii e naspa serverul sa cautam altul" ,augmentele fac toate diferentele dintre toti,nu e neaparat da poate altii au toate aug si habarnau cum sa se foloseasca de ele(un ex).

Daca dispar aug poate dar poate am zis o sa vina ceva lume pe server dar pe alta parte din prima aproape tot serverul ar pleca.Augmentele fac toate diferentele dintre toti.Si la olly e toata distractia acolo fara augmentele cam ar fi greu si daca ar fi ca donatorii sa aibe aug si sa fie si clan ar fi clar ca plus skilele de hero ar puate fi si tot serverul ca tot nu ar fi batuti.Vin de pe un server de low si clanul cel mai dominant cu numa 2-3 party la siege a batut vreo 2 aliantze.Aproape tot clanul era plin cu hero
Ganditiva si la posibilitatea asta!.

Exodia
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  ElDiablo Vin Ian 01, 2010 4:45 am

Exodia aici faci un punct foarte bun... mai putin in partea in care zici ca oamenii or sa plece...

Frate... eu deja cunosc foarte multa lumea ca vrea treaba asta... am scris cativa dintre ei in prima mea postare adica aia de baza... si restu uitei pe parcurs...

Eventual cum sar putea face: ENGLISH VERSION FOR EVERYONE!!!

Let's remove augments and make if safe +30 max +30 but you have to farm alot for the scrolls ... is that ok?

Tough I don't know why I try to make everyone happy I already got a full scale people with my idea... but I wold like the farm to get scroll idea... no luck... only farm and work

ElDiablo
Vizitator

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum